Serving the Community Since 1924
Our founder, Dr. George Blohm, started the practice in 1924. After graduating from Palmer College, Davenport, IA with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, he began helping the citizens of Clinton, IA and the surrounding communities. In 1960, he was joined by his son, Dr. Robert Blohm.
Today, the practice continues to thrive under the leadership of the third generation, Dr. Dan Blohm, and Dr. Bart Leavens. It is their passion to continue to treat the needs of the Clinton community with a safe and natural approach to health care.